Servicing & Tyres
We would advise following your bike manufacture service schedule and as a minimum an annual service on all bikes.
A standard service with us will include:
- Oil and Filter Change
- Strip, clean, inspect, lubricate and reassemble front and rear brake calipers/drums
- Inspect fork seals, wheel, linkage, steering and swingarm bearings and grease/adjust to suit.
- Inspect cables and hoses for wear, routing and deterioration
- Inspect tyre condition and pressures
- Clean, Inspect, Adjust and Lubricate drive chain. Furthermore, inspect sprockets and cush drive for wear/deterioration.
- Check lighting system and horn
- Throttle, clutch and brake free plays
- Lubricate pivot points and moving parts
- Check nuts and bolts for correct torque
- Replace spark plugs (service schedule dependant)
- Check/clean, or replace air filter
- Check coolant level / Determine if contaminants exist of the proper level of protection is provided
- 4 Cylinder/2 Cylinder V Twin £200-£250 + optional parts
- Single Cylinder Scooter or (up to 125) Motorcycle £120
- Off-Road Bike MX/Enduro £140 – dependant.
- Carb Balance £85
- Valve Clearance £140-£250 on top of standard service.
- Basic fork service – To Bike, with new oil and seals £195 – £220
- Fit brake pads per caliper (includes clean and lubrication) £25
The timescale and service schedules vary for different Motorcycles so we can only advise what an average service usually costs including oil/filter and checks as above.
For a quote specific to your Bike, please fill out our enquiry form or email with the bike details and requirements.
- Fit Tyre to loose wheel £25 / Tubed £30
- Fit Tyre to Motorcycle £35 / Tubed £45 (Reduced fitting price if we supply tyre)
- Puncture Repair – To Bike £50 (Dependant on damage to tyre)
(Fitting includes new valve and balancing. Optional valves and coloured balancing weights available on request)