Motorcycle & Scooter
Servicing & Tyres
A service with us will include:
- Oil and Filter Change
- Strip, clean, inspect, lubricate and reassemble front and rear brake calipers/drums
- Inspect fork seals, wheel, linkage, steering and swingarm bearings and grease/adjust to suit.
- Inspect cables and hoses for wear, routing and deterioration
- Inspect tyre condition and pressures
- Clean, Inspect, Adjust and Lubricate drive chain. Furthermore, inspect sprockets and cush drive for wear/deterioration.
- Check lighting system and horn
- Throttle, clutch and brake free plays
- Lubricate pivot points and moving parts
- Check nuts and bolts for correct torque
- Replace spark plugs
- Check/replace Air filter
- Check coolant level / Determine if contaminants exist of the proper level of protection is provided
- 4 Cylinder/2 Cylinder V Twin £175-£220 + optional parts such as spark plugs
- Single Cylinder Scooter or Motorcycle £110
- Off-Road Bike MX/Enduro £140 – dependant.
- Carb Balance £65
- Valve Clearance £110-£220 on top of standard service.
- Fork service – To Bike, with new oil and seals £195 – £220
- Fit brake pads per caliper (includes clean and lubrication) £25
The timescale and service schedules vary for different Motorcycles so we can only advise what an average service usually costs including oil/filter and spark plugs.
For a quote specific to your Bike, please call or email with the bike details and requirements.
- Fit Tyre to loose wheel £20 / Tubed £25 (Reduced price if Tyre purchased through us)
- Fit Tyre to Motorcycle £30 / Tubed £40
- Puncture Repair – To Bike £50